Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to SC Ax Anima Studio SRL and TheFantasmatique. TheFantasmatique Brand, Website and Products belong to and are owned by:
- SC Ax Anima Studio SRL
- CUI 36540800
- ING Bank RO13INGB0000999910128544
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Paul Greceanu Street number 29, ap. 3, Bucharest, Romania, 020105
- Telephone number: +40743404006
- GENERAL CONDITIONS
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
SC Ax Anima Studio SRL owns the content of this website, including all information, images, tools and services available from this site to you, the user. All files and information contained in this Website are copyright by TheFantasmatique and may not be duplicated, copied, modified or adapted, in any way without our written permission. Our Website may contain our service marks or trademarks as well as those of our affiliates or other companies, in the form of words, graphics, and logos. The usage of our Website and/or Services does not constitute any right or license for you to use our service marks or trademarks, without the prior written permission from us. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such content, is strictly prohibited. Your use of our Website and/or Services does not grant you any ownership rights to any content from TheFantasmatique.
By visiting thefantasmatique.com and/or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and therefore agree to be bound by the following “Terms and Conditions”, including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms and Conditions apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/or contributors of content.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms and Conditions. You can review the most current version of the Terms and Conditions at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It comes to your responsibility to check this page periodically for any changes or updates. Your continued use of or access to this Website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION
Your personal data can be collected by direct interactions with and on the Website. You may also choose to give us your Identity Data (first name, last name or name of your organization/company), Contact Data (billing address, delivery address, email address, telephone number), and Financial Data (payment card details, your bank account information, VAT related information), Transaction Data (delivery method, payments including refunds, clothing sizes, and color, a timestamp for your purchase), Technical Data (IP address, browser type), Usage Data (information regarding how you use our Website, products, and services), Marketing and Communications Data (newsletter, social media) by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise.
This type of collecting data includes personal data you provide when you:
- Create an account on our Website or log in to your account
- Subscribe to our services/newsletter and/or respond to a campaign through our website or any other social media services linked to our Website
- Search for, add to the basket or purchase a product(s) through our Website
- Participate in any social media functions on our Website or linked to our services
- Enter a competition, promotion, or survey from our Website
- Giving us some feedback or report a problem with our website
- USAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use your personal data only in marketing purposes related to the content of this site and with your interactions with our Website. The purposes may include and not be limited to your registration as a new customer and the process and delivery of your order including:
- Supply you with the product you have purchased
- Management of payments, fees, and charges
- Collecting and recovering money owed to us
- The management of our relationship with you which may include surveys, asking you to leave a review, leave a comment or rate our services
- To use data analytics to improve our website, products and services, marketing, customer relationships, and experiences
- To make promotions, suggestions, and recommendations for you about our products and/or services that may be of any interest to you
The license for your digital products has one-year validity from the time of the purchase.
By purchasing, you don't own the right of the product, you can only use solely for your personal intended event.
No part of the digital product may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods. You don't own the right to sell it or use it with third parties, or any other form of production or commercializing that impeaches the owner of the rights.
In the case of violating the copyright of the digital product, you fall under the jurisdiction of the Copyright law and will be prosecuted.
All of our products and/or services are paid only by card (debit and/or credit cards).